lundi 26 décembre 2011

My good resolutions for 2012

© Tammy Hanratty/Corbis

It's almost New Year and it's the time of the year when you analyze what happened (or didn't happen) and promise to yourself that THIS year you'll respect your new year's resolutions. So here are my 2012 resolutions :

- SPORT ! I need to get my exercice routine back and sweat my ass off at least 4 times a week.
- Party more ! Spend more time with my friends, who I've neglected lately.
- Find a new job ! Not easy to find a new job lately but I hope to reach my goal and find a great position in a media related field.
- Be happy in my personnal life, stop worrying about others too much and overthinking every single detail. Being positive and hang out with people who will care for me as much as I will care for them (so difficult to find those days).
- Travel more ! Places I'm dying to go soon : Japan, USA (New York and San Fransisco), India (Rajasthan), Morrocco. I'd love to go back to South Korea and Taiwan too.

So here are my good resolutions, what are yours ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire